Today is our sweet Abigail’s birthday. Today she turns 6 years old. And again…the all to familiar feelings – gladness with a tinge of melancholy stirred in. There is so much joy in seeing my kids grow and mature into the people that God created them to be. But man….it’s just going by so.very.fast.
Anyway – in honor of Abigail’s 6th birthday here are six questions:
- What is your favorite food? –> Mac & Cheese
- What do you want to do when you grow up? –> Take care of kids because I want to be a mom
- What is one place you’d like to go? –> Gatti Town (note: I was thinking more along the lines of the Grand Canyon or Disney World…go figure!)
- What is your favorite subject in school? –> Reading
- What is your favorite movie? –> TinkerBell and the Lost Treasure
- What is your favorite playtime activity? –> Drawing